Translate

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tom Hardy Naked? And who is he?

That's right you heard it here, we will feature some naked photos of Tom Hardy in this blog. But lets start at the top, who is he?

He was born Edward Thomas Hardy on September 15, 1977, in the Hammersmith borough of London. He went to a public school and learned latin and was suppose to be destined for a high power job in a high brow society. but he reared off track and ended up in acting and aren't we glad he did.

At the age of 21 he won a modelling competition and was represented by models one.

Tom Hardy

In his late teens and twenties Tom hardy battled his drug and alcohol addictions. He said: "I went entirely off the rails and I’m lucky I didn’t have some terrible accident or end up in prison or dead, because that’s where I was going. Now I know my beast and I know how to manage it. It’s like living with a 400lb orangutan that wants to kill me. It’s much more powerful than me, doesn’t speak the same language and it runs around the darkness of my soul.
"In a blackout I could end up anywhere, I might wake up somewhere on the other side of London, or in another country or in bed with someone I didn't know, not knowing how I got there. Bleeding. This was on a daily basis and I was going to work, I didn’t want to appear rock ‘n’ roll, I didn’t want anyone to know I was out of control, but I couldn’t hide it. Eventually, the body gives up, my body told me - I was completely kaput, I was lucky I didn't get hepatitis or AIDS.

Tom made his screen debut in the Second World War television miniseries Band of Brothers in 2001, playing Private John Janovec in two episodes. After he was cast in the role, he dropped out of his studies at Drama Centre London. Which clearly made an impression on the movie world as more movies and acting roles followed.


One of his most famous roles was that of Charles Bronson, which brought him to the attention of Hollywood and put him on a top 10 actors list. This opened up further roles for him including The Dark Night Rising.


Most recently though we have seen him on our screen in great programmes such as the Peaky Blinders and Taboo. Both which have confirmed further series to follow. Tom Hardy is known to hate the celebrity culture and finds it boring so you tend not to see him out and about at celebrity gatherings, but we don't mind when he is giving us shots like this from his TV series Taboo.



Tom Hardy even appears as a guest reader on the BBC. With his smooth calm voice he has the perfect tone and such a friendly face to be reading stories to children and their mums and telling them to get to bed. A lot of MEME's came from Tom Hardy reading bedroom stories and we think there will no doubt be more one the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment